Join us for a Walk With A Doc around Wildwood Park! The full loop is approximately 3-miles in length, but you can choose to do as much or as little as you would like.
Date: Saturday, October 8
Meet Up Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM
This Walk With A Doc program is designed to provide some general health information and a moderately-paced walk with the fellowship of others. The walk is FREE, but we ask that you to pre-register so we know how many participants to expect and so that we can connect with you should we have a chance of plans due to weather conditions.
The walk leader and topic will be announced soon.
This is a rain or shine event.
We encourage you to come out and join the walk for as long or as little as you are able.
Things to Know Before you Go:
- You may encounter slightly uneven terrain along with paved surfaces.
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable supportive shoes or boots.
- Bring a bottle of water with you to stay hydrated. You may also bring your own snacks.
- You may want to bring a hat, sunglasses, gloves, etc.
- There is adequate parking available by the Olewine Nature Center and along the road leading to the Nature Center.
- Restroom facilities are available inside the nature center and by the parking area.
- This route is typically handicapped-accessible, but winter weather conditions may impact the terrain.
This walk is being organized by Penbrook Borough Walk With A Doc group, Susquehanna Township Walk With A Doc group, Capital Area Greenbelt Association, and Dauphin County Parks & Recreation Department Park Rx Program.
If you register for the walk and are no longer able to attend, please contact Nancy Gates | [email protected] | 717-599-5188, ext. 2113.